State Funded

State Funded Students

State Funding is available to all Ohio students. However, the availability of State Funding differs depending on whether a student attends a Public School or Private/ Home School. Public School students receive unlimited funding as long as they submit an Intent to Participate form to the Ohio Department of Education by April 1st, attend the College Credit Plus Informational Meeting at their high school and receive approval from their School Counselor. Public school students can receive the Intent to Participate form from their School Counselor.